Tabs

21.3.16

MY Girl

Hello there! I am happy to say I have been scrapping again! I really do like PL (project life) but I think you have to be so disciplined to keep on top of it all and if you miss a day, week or event, you just seem to be chasing your tail...... I have good intentions to just PL EVENTS but even those are really hard to maintain. If I actually used the time I spent procrastinating actually doing the things I procrastinate about........... hmmmmm anyway a messy LO today I have sprayed and dropped and misted and I actually am happy that it looks random (TRUST ME IT'S NOT!!) Christie was a bridesmaid early last year and she looked beautiful, as did the whole wedding party! It was nice to scrap some girly girly LO as I tend to lean a bit on the masculine these days. Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique for the details and products used for this LO (an easy quick one today)





No comments: