Tabs

1.11.15

♥♥♥Congrats♥♥♥


I love a wedding!  I am off to a wedding today and hoping the predicted rain that is threatening stays away for the happy couple!  The bride, I'm sure will have a plan B and it will all go according to plan!  I love her theme of burlap and white and I just know it will all look amazing.  I have made her wedding card along her theme.  We plan on giving them money as our gift and I have made a little pocket to go inside to keep it safe.  I decided to make an envelope too ( I am SO ADDICTED to making them!)  I have so much card stock, I could make 1000 and still not run out *BLUSHING*
Scrapbook Boutique have all the products used to make this card along with the instructions too!








Say a little prayer for the rain to hold off!!! fingers crossed!

*** I've used burlap available at any fabric shop
*** My own button
*** American Thickers Subway for the initials



1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Hope you had a great time (and the weather was kind), love that about our hobby, to be able to make a personalised wedding card to match the theme is so special! ps LOVE it, especially the bow!