Tabs

1.2.15

A Very Happy Birthday

Hi there! It's all a go here with the kiddies starting back tomorrow! I am NO WHERE near ready but things always seem to fall into place!! Thank Goodness, I was organised, because I haven't really had any time to play in my craft room (despite a 6 weeks holiday......) ANYWAY...
Honeycomb is trending at the moment, I've seen lots of inspiration on Pinterest especially with mixed media and I love it.  I have just got some new stencils, so stay tuned!!!
Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique to grab all the products used as well as instructions on how to as well!







2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Loving the honeycomb, especially clever how you have overlapped it! ps good luck with the ready to school thing...

A Consuming Passion said...

Cool card Angela, I love how you overlapped too.