Tabs

10.1.14

Scrapbook Boutique January Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, 
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  I hope 2014 is a happy, healthy, wealthy and creative year for us all!!!
Welcome to our new  JANUARY Challenge and Blog Hop.

you would have arrived here from Scrapbook Boutique

Challenge : Create a project using the theme below
The project can be a card, a scrapbook layout or off the page project......it's totally up to you!


Summer come at us!......





One randomly chosen winner will win a 
$30 Scrapbook Boutique 
Store Credit.
So much goodness to choose from!!!

Challenge Rules:  Your entry MUST
*be newly created and follow the current challenge guidelines
*link back to Scrapbook Boutique Blog
*not be entered in to more than three challenge sites
*you must be an Australian resident with an Australian delivery address

We look forward to seeing your creations.

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE closes MIDNIGHT 
31st JANUARY, 2013

We ALSO have a BLOG HOP
you could WIN this gorgeous 
Flourishes CALL ME stamp set


leave a comment on all the DT's blogs and lastly on the Scrapbook Boutique's blog to be in the running!
Blog hop closes 17th January, 2013.

Here is MY take on the challenge......

Had a little trouble with this one....... I have NO sort of summery stamps, ice creams etc..  I KNOW, hard to believe right?!  Will have to rectify that, I think!
I Hope you are enjoying your summer, as I certainly am!!

Anyway, thanks for popping in, 
Off to Linda's gorgeous Blog


14 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Angela. Thank you for your inspiration on the Scrapbook Boutique blog hop.
Happy New Year

Gail said...

I love the simplicity of your card and by using the strong colours it
makes a big impression.

lostinpaper said...

I struggled with this one too and I thought it would be a cinch, not a real 'girly girl' me, at times lol. Love your fun summery design!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love your CAS style! These cupcakes are very cute!

Sally Dowen said...

Love Love the little cupcakes.

Sally Dowen said...

Love Love the little cupcakes

Linda said...

Love the sweet row of cupcakes Angela:)

loulou said...

Great card. I love that fun surprise sentiment.

Elaine coustley said...

A real cute card.love the clean white area.x

rawie said...

Love the simplicity and it is so effective

rawie said...

Love the simplicity and it is so effective

Marion said...

Gorgeous! Love those cupcakes :)

Lyn said...

I love what you have done here and the colours are bright and summery but nicely blalanced with that lovely embossed background

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Angela, I love the background embossing.