Tabs

10.9.13

Scrapbook Boutique's SEPTEMBER Inspiration Challenge and BLOG HOP


Hello and welcome to Scrapbook Boutique's September Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop.

My busy busy busy and extremely EXPENSIVE time here!! I have all my boy's birthdays and this year is the milestone ones.... 16, 18, 21.
Patrick was first and he is so excited to pass his Learners test yesterday.  Lachlan's  18 next week and
Aden's 21st the following week. Argggghh

Anyway business time... You would have arrived here from

Scrapbook Boutique's blog-

 if you get lost, you can always head back to the SB blog and start from there!

The fabulous Prize this month is

FLOURISHES;- GARDEN GATE




I have a few Flourishes clear stamp sets and they are perfect for copic colouring.  I have been practicing....


 You just need to leave a comment on each of the DT gals blogs and a final one on
SB Blog, the random winner will be drawn from there!


good luck!!


BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE....

The hop will be open for 1 week, closing Tuesday 17th September, the winner will be announced on the
SB blog onWednesday 18th.


Unfortunately :(
the blog hop prize (as is the inspiration challenge) is only open to anyone with an
Australian mailing address.

We also have for you, our regular monthly 
Inspiration Challenge!







love love love love love love love love
SPRING!!


Challenge : Create a project using the photo above as your inspiration,


The PRIZE:

A $30 gift certificate from Scrapbook Boutique

We look forward to seeing your creations.

Challenge Closes :


Midnight, Monday 30th September 2013.

Here is my take on the challenge.....


My daughter, Christie went overseas last year for a couple of months and we had some professional photos taken.  Christie asked if they were for the milk bottles if she went missing........!?!
anyway a young photographer starting out took the photos and we were really happy with them.  I have used the Jillibean Soup Chilled cucumber Soup paper pack and the LaLa Banner die and OMG I love this range  AWESOME and oh so pretty!!! I have whipped up another few LO and cards using this range...LOVE it.

thanks for popping in and I love seeing your take on the challenges!
Next on the hop 
is Linda's  gorgeous Blog

Enjoy xxx :)



25 comments:

trishie said...

The cupcakes are so pretty and I love what they have inspired you to create.

PS: I'm hosting an Airwick candle giveaway today and hope you will enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/09/review-and-giveaway-air-wick.html

Sandie said...

Wow - I love everything about this layout. The colours just pop. xoxo

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a pretty page ......Love it!

Anonymous said...

Great layout.
I know the feeling with the birthdays, my 3 girls are 2nd, 3rd & 7th of December my son is a few weeks later in Jan. Don't think I get a 16,18 & 21st in one hit though. This year it will 14, 9, 18 & 16. Enjoy the celebrations.

Anonymous said...

Love those sweet coloured butterflies :)

Morgyn said...

A lovely layout, wonderful colour combo. (and beautiful photos).

Shirley N said...

Great job on the layout, beautiful design and colors!

Unknown said...

I've been having a thing about butterflies of late.....love your LO

rawie said...

I think this layout is terrific, Simple but elegant

Elaine coustley said...

Cute layout. pretty & delicate like Spring. x

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful shots beautifully showcased.

Gillian said...

Love the banner and the butterflies, great layout

Alifen said...

Love the layout...love the butterflies...great choice of colours

cheryl ogilvy said...

I love yellow, the frames look great, very simple and elegant

loulou said...

Beautiful layout, gorgeous photos. I love your butterflies.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous layout, your pics look fantastic :) Cathy x

Lyn said...

Love the layout of your page........To put an album together is something I would love to do and you inspire me to have a go

Ramohth aka Cardiac aka Jill said...

Love this pretty layout - favourite bits are the banners and the butterflies.

Cards by Sharyn said...

Your layout did make me smile. It is so happy and vibrant. Beautiful.

Karen M said...

I love your beautiful page and your photos look gorgeous too:) hugs xx

Donna H said...

Love the polaroid type photo and the little banner, too cute.

Anet's Crafting said...

I love your layout and beautiful butterflies. Such a pretty page with lovely memories.

Sue said...

absolutely gorgeous Angela!! loving the soft colours and all the butterflies! :)

lostinpaper said...

These photos are fabulous (you both look so happy) and so is your layout. The yellows are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Cheerful colours and a wonderful layout.