Tabs

27.7.13

Just Because....

FINALLY!!  I have been locked out of my blog!! I don't know what has happened, but a certain son of mine has used my computer and changed something on Google and it is all linked up to his password! grrr and of course, he doesn't want to give his mummy his password. Will have to sort that out toot sweet!
Anyway.....
I have been playing with my HERO ARTS NEON INKS  oh yeah, they are fabulous!! such beautiful colours and yes I have every colour *blush*
Not too happy with the pic here as the card is so much more vibrant IRL.
You can find all the products at Scrapbook Boutique along with the details too.


have a fabulous weekend and thanks for popping in!


products used:

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Oh my, those neons rock! I have some, but have yet had a chance to use them... now I really must, thanks for the inspiration!