Tabs

6.6.13

Yes, it's been a while.....

Long time between drinks eh?! or crafty posts!!!  I have been super busy with work!! Term 2 seems to bring lots of snotty noses and barking coughs and absenteeism!!!  Cannot wait for the better weather!!!
anyway I did have a small break the other day when ALL of my private lessons cancelled due to sickness and yes, I did take advantage......It was SO GOOD to play :):):)

Like I've said previously.......... I just love this Hero Arts Open Flower (and closed flower too!) I played with some water colour this time and I am so happy with the result!  I was debating if I should go lighter and darker in the middle but the random look grabbed me!  A spray of perfect pearls makes it shimmer 
(photo doesn't really do it justice!!!!)

All the details and products can be found at Scrapbook Boutique a gorgeous new look too!!! and some pretty neat specials on at the moment!!!




1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Saw this fabulous card at SB, it's awesome Angela!