Tabs

14.2.13

Cardabilities # 69

Happy Valentines Day!!! I hope you are enjoying the day with your loved one!!

Once again we have a gorgeous sketch from Karan at Cardabilities and I have, as you can see.......tweaked it a little! 
I have turned it on its side and I have used my ALL TIME FAVOURITE die from Memory Box Piestra  Die. If I could have just one die, I think that would have to be it!!! 

I hope you join in.  Go and see what the DT have created here fabulous samples and all so different!.



Products used:

Sentiment- PTI fillable frame #10
Paper- Stampin Up Real Red
Embossing Folder - Sullivans
Heart Punch- Stamping Up


2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

FABulous design! The embossed background is gorgeous, I looked and you didn't have it listed, is it a secret, or are you thinking of my wallet lol.

Angela said...

Apologies Therese!! I have linked it now!