Tabs

9.10.12

Good Friends

I love that Christie and Patrick have such a special relationship. Christie was 7 when Paddy was born and she was such a good help to me.  As you can imagine 4 children and running my own business, things were very hectic here........ Christie was always around to pick him up and give him a cuddle, feed him and generally love him to bits!  They still have a close relationship today and that makes me really happy.




















I have used the gorgeous Carta Bella 12 x 12 pack from Scrapbook Boutique. I think I've made 4 LO from this pack! Love every sheet!!!  Scrapbook Boutique have the instructions on how to make this LO.

Products:



3 comments:

alethea said...

Gorgeous LO!! Hope Christy arrived in the States safely and is having a ball!! Hugsxx

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Faboulous use of this collection. I just love the design on this layout - the straight lines and the pretty details!

Sue said...

superb!! such a gorgeous picture to go with the CAS layout! :)