16.5.11

Frosted Designs Ribbon challenge

It is all happening in my life at the moment!!!! so many things (won't share here) are taking my time and I am struggling to keep my head above water!! apologies for not posting this on Friday.  Frosted Designs challenge this week is Ribbon & Twine  and I had a gorgeous Vintage kit from Wicked Princesses and thought they would suit my Lo perfectly.  I have this adorable photo of Christie on a swing.  I just love this photo and I used my ribbon and the swing.  Worked really well I thought.


Our GDT is week is Jessica and she has created a gorgeous Lo with some weaving! Go and check out the DT creations, they are very creative.

:)


2 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

I love this. The colour scheme and everything is so pretty! Gorgeous and thanks for the visit xo

Sue Kohler said...

gorgeous, awesome use of the ribbon, love the decorative bracked too!!