Tabs

26.9.18

CAS(E) this sketch #290

I spent a whole day in my happy place (aka my craft room) the first couple of hours was really just grinning stupidly lol.....
I had Outlander on my laptop, products on hand and made 14 cards!!! A couple of birthday cards, thank you cards (for Patrick to send out) and a few friends doing in tough atm so some happy mail coming there way.  I used to think making cards was a waste of time these days and thought I'll do something else, more scrapbooking maybe BUT the absolute happy feeling I got the other day when I went to my mailbox and there was a little pink envelope and no DL white BILLS I was so happy!
so I don't care what people say, I'll keep making and sending my cards (If you get a made card from me...I love you I don't waste them on just anyone...)

ANYWAY.... I'm joining in on CAS(E) #290 that sketch this week. I love the concord and 9th Birthday stacks stamp set and I have made so many cards with this set and as you remember I LOVE the luxe inks too... so juicy and great coverage!






thanks for popping in :)

No comments: