April 2, 2011

Case #33

I just love this week's card at Case Study their muse this week is Julee Tilman. This card is simply stunning! I loved the greens ( my fav colour!) and the DT had some beautiful inspiration too!
Isn't it just beautiful and I think I have found a new card blog to stalk!!

I decided to get my Mother's Day card organised! I need to post it early so it gets there on time.



I have used my Martha Stewart scor-pal (going to have fun with that) and as promised, I am working my way through my stamps.  I have used the PTI Larger than Life set with the die as well.  OMG I love this set!!!! along with my Stampin' Up DP and some bling, I am really happy how it came together and all ready and waiting to be posted!

8 comments:

Sue Kohler said...

fabulous to see you playing along with us at CASE study again!! this looks stunning in green, love the die and that gorgeous ovalish nestie label- you must have some wonderful friends-lol!!
hope to see you back again next week! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow this is stunning!

Cristina said...

So, so pretty! And I was trying to resist that Life set, but I think I might have to cave after seeing this. :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, those papers are just beautiful! Love the monochromatic look and also...wowzers...for cutting out those branches! Simply beautiful! So glad to have you joining us this week at CASE Study!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful creation!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Ooh, lovely! Love your scoring!

alethea said...

This card is gorgeous Ange!! Green is my favourite colour too!!! I have given you another award so get check out my blog!! :) Hugs xx

CraftyGirl said...

Angela... your card is beautiful! I love the green! stunning!

barb :)