March 4, 2011

FABULOUS FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!

A new DT and a great challenge to start with!
Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs this week

This week is a recipe challenge... we would like for you to use:
     3 patterned papers
     2 fonts
     1 journaling tag

That's it! Oh the possibilities?! And remember, it can be a card, layout or any other project you would like to make...it just has to have those three things!



hehehehe I remember this day so vividly! Because Christie was such a fussy eater, I sort of only gave the others what she liked and didn't expose them to everything! This particular day, I made a fruit platter for Mark and myself and some friends we had over and Lachlan was pointing and wanting to try.  He had already had banana and apple (because Christie liked them lol) and I gave him pineapple and strawberry and he was horrified at the taste! He only like the grapes after all that anyway! hahahah (still fussy after all these years but just discovered strawberries are yummy!)

I have taken my inspiration from SUE this week! I loved her matroyshka dolls card with the stamping over the newsprint! loved that idea with the little bits of red and blue! I thought it looked effective. So you could say I CASED her!! lol AND I ljust looooved getting out my stamps!  I have made it a mission to use EVERY stamp set I own before the end of the year! (Don't know if I can do this because I own A LOT of stamps! heheheh)

Go and see our great new DT, join the challenge, link it up to Frosted Designs and you could win a gift voucher from our sponsors this week One Stop Card Crafts

okey dokey happy crafting! :)

10 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

This LO cracks me up! it is so great that you were able to capture the moment!! That face is priceless! Love the stamping on this... and you have inspired me to add a little more stamping to my projects too! i keep buying those silly stamps and hardly ever use them!! Adorable LO!
barb :)

aussiescrapper said...

Ange, how gorgeous is your little one's face, I am still smiling and this brings back my own memories with my little man. I think you rocked this challenge and I am going to pop over there now and check it out, I love challenges like this, that really make me think outside the square. Gorgeous job and thanks for the bringing back of some old memories for me. Love you, Melxx

Diana said...

This picture is priceless. OMGosh it makes me smile every time I see it. Your LO ROCKS!!!! That pp look great.

Ann said...

Angela,
What a great face! Love it! I'm thrilled to be on the DT with you!

Helen Kinsela said...

Oh this is totally adorable, gorgoues page and great story Ange.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh I love this layout...the face priceless!

alethea said...

Goodluck using all your stamps by the end of the year!! :) Check out my blog here!! http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-blog-award.html
hugs xx

Debbie said...

Super cute layout!!!!

Fern said...

Angela, this is just too precious!! What a great photo and I love the way you stamped on the bg paper!! I love it!!! Hugs!!

Sue Kohler said...

Love your layout, I am in love with the news print!! so happy I was able to inspire you, pity I couldnt inspire myself ATM-lol!!!
BTW santa will be coming to swimming tomorrow, not just one bag of goodies but too!!!! :)