August 12, 2010

It's Thursday.... new Challenge at Pink Elephant!

weeks are flying by and before you know it we will be hearing "jingle bells!!!" soo not ready! I have just finished cleaning up the stuff from LAST Christmas! and we still haven't had MY BIRTHDAY yet! lol
Anyway The Pink Elephant's challenge this week is to use material on your LO! I have used my nesties in different sizes to make this little flower and I couldn't resist the organza bow to finish it off!. This is Christie just about to turn three! I cannot believe how quickly they have grown!  I used to wish, for them to sleep, for them to fit into something, for just be older so life wouldn't so hectic and now...life is so blissfully easy, that I miss it now.....


*****
also  Red Earth Scrapping DT Susanne has got a fabbo card challenge with scraps and you know how I lurve a card challenge!....
criteria is: shaped card, handmade emb, use scraps and oval shape!

*****

Also my incredibly talented friend Sue is on the Design Team of  a new challenge Blog CASE STUDY that is the brainchild of Iwona (seriously talented too!) I am off to check it out!

TFL x

2 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

Gorgeous layout, I love your flower you made and the big organza ribbon rocks. I bet this brings back memories seeing your little one 3, I know time just goes so quickly, and you are scaring me mentioning christmas but I also know that it is only 16 weeks away. How can that be. I love the gorgeous card too. Melxx

sarahw said...

This is such a great page. Love the flowers you made and that picture is too cute. :)I so don't want to think about the winter holidays.